- City of Seattle Eviction Assistance - The City of Seattle's resources on eviction protections and moratoriums due to COVID-19
- King County Bar Housing Justice Project - The Housing Justice Project provides free legal services to renters facing eviction in King County
- Washington 2-1-1 Housing Assistance Directory - Search this directory to find location-specific services related to housing assistance, including eviction and homelessness prevention
- King County Eviction Prevention and Rent Assistance Program - Households who have past due rent as a result of COVID-19 hardships can apply for assistance from the EPRAP program
- Low Income Housing Institute - LIHI manages housing for low-income, homeless, and formerly homeless individuals
- Transitional Housing - Meant for shorter term stays for those with barriers to traditional renting (rental history, criminal history, etc).
- Solid Ground - Solid Ground manages residential facilities that provide shelter, transitional housing, and permanent housing, while also offering comprehensive case management for both families and individuals.
- Tenant Counseling Services - Solid Ground provides counseling services to tenants of Seattle and King County to help them understand their rights and responsibilities
- Energy Assistance - Byrd Barr Place offers support in paying utility bills for eligible households
- Sound Health - One of King County's oldest comprehensive health care providers. They cover a wide range of specialties, including mental health, chemical dependency, primary care, vocational counseling, etc
- Apple Care - Washington State's Medicaid program is Apple Care. To check for eligibility and services provided, please refer to their website.
- Washington Healthcare Access Alliance - Their tool helps link you to free or low-cost clinics with a variety of coverage, including women's services, substance dependency, and mental health counseling
- ESDA Unemployment Benefits - The website for Washington State's Employment Security Department on unemployment benefits
- Year Up - A tuition-free job training program
- Casey Life Skills - Casey provides services to tackle the problems in child welfare and provide assistance to those in need
- Pioneer Human Services - An organization that works within communities to provide counseling and treatment, housing, and job training
- Mary's Place - An organization that helps support women, children, and families experiencing homeless and aids in finding more stable living situations.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound - Big Brothers Big Sisters connects kids between the ages of 6-18 with volunteer adult mentors and create long lasting and valuable relationships
- Boys and Girls Club of America - The Boys and Girls Club provides a space in which children can have fun, grow, and thrive, and participate in programs meant to draw focus to academics, health, and leadership
- United Way of King County - United Way of King County has provided various resources to offer aid and resources during the COVID crisis
- City of Seattle's COVID Relief - An aggregation of various resources by the City of Seattle